Pellet grills are a savior for hosting an outdoor party, camping or just serving a bunch of people at a house coming!
So we are here with 5 easy and amazing recipes that will make you a pellet grill master in no time.
1. Fried/smeared chicken:
What you will need–
- Bones chicken breasts (according to the number of people you are serving)
- Best pellet smoker for grilling
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Bell peppers
- Any poultry seasoning you like
- Green onions or spring onions
• Remove seeds from the vegetables after washing them.
• Season the chicken with your seasoning, salt, and pepper.
• Flatten the chicken breast with a meat tenderizer.
• Turn the sear box to a medium heat and place the chicken breast to sear it.
• Remove and let the chicken rest once it reaches a temperature of 160 degrees.
• Then place the vegetables on the grates and cook each side for about 2 minutes.
• Place the veggies and chicken together and hog on!
2. All-time favorite Chicken Kabobs:
What you’ll need—
• Boneless chicken thighs
• Bacon strips (optional)
• Chunks of pineapple
• Red onion
• Poultry seasoning
• Salt & pepper
• Sweet barbecue sauce
• Chipotle sauce (optional)
• Cut the chicken thighs into cubes.
• Put them in a bowl and add salt, pepper and chicken seasoning. Mix well until the chicken is covered in salt, pepper & the seasoning.
• Peel the onion and cut into quarters. Cut the capsicum into quarters too.
• Put the pineapple, onion, bacon (optional), capsicum and chicken in a skewer and place on the pellet.
• Blend the barbecue sauce with the chipotle sauce for added taste.
• Brush the kabobs with this sauce and grill for about 15 minutes until cooked (or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees, whichever is earlier).
• Turn the kabobs after 5-7 minutes and brush it with the same sauce.
• You are ready to eat!
3. Smoked pork loin:
What you’ll need—
• Pork loin
• Olive oil
• Chipotle seasoning
• Salt and pepper
Rinse the pork and pat dry with a towel.
• Cut the pork loin into three strands for easier managing.
• Coat the pork loin with a bit of olive oil.
• Generously rub your seasoning, salt, and pepper to the meat.
• Turn your grill and let it preheat on high smoke for about 5-10 minutes.
• Put the meat inside and cook for about 1 hour. After that, turn the heat to 275 degrees and cook until the temperature inside reaches 145 degrees.
• Take out the pork loin and wrap in foil for about 10-15 minutes before eating for best results.
What you’ll need—
• Melted butter
• Yellow cornmeal (1-1.5 cups)
• Flour (1-1.5 cups)
• Baking powder (3 tsp)
• Baking soda (3-4 tsp)
• Large eggs
• Buttermilk (1 cup)
• Whole milk (1 cup)
400 degrees temperature.
• Mix up the cornbread well.
• Melt the butter in a pan but make sure not to burn it.
• Mix cornmeal, flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt together.
• Then add eggs, milk, buttermilk, and butter to the mixture made above and mix well.
• Pour this batter on your warm oven coated with butter.
• Bake until the top portion of it turns a good yellowish golden brown and the edges are pulled away from the sides. This will take about 20 minutes only! Enjoy warm with the syrups of your choice.
5. Chocolate chip cookies :
(nothing is complete with a good dessert)
What you’ll need –
• 2.5 cups of flour
• 1 tsp of baking soda
• 1 tsp salt
• Packed brown sugar
• White sugar
• 2 eggs
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1-1.5 cups chocolate chips
• Preheat the grill to 350 degrees.
• Beat sugar, brown sugar and butter together.
• Mix eggs into the dry mixture above.
• Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
• Then add the flour mixture to sugar mixture made initially slowly. Blend well.
• Put in all the chocolate chips in the final batter
• Place batter of a spoon-sized (round) onto an ungreased cookie sheet gently.
• Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Keep an eye so that they don’t burn.
• Let them rest for a while and then serve and enjoy!