A step away from conventional methods of grilling is the indoor grilling technology brought into existence by advancements such as the electric grill. This way, the meticulous process of grilling is brought within the threshold of your home and now comfort wins over the obligation of basking outdoors. Indoor grilling is thus, at best, revolutionary.
Talking about the recipe we have in consideration, ribeye steaks are pretty famous as they bring together the best parts of meat and fat and end up with a perfectly balanced mix. Moreover, the ribeye is tender and healthy. In this particular write-up, we look to combine the ribeye steaks with indoor grill. Let us take a look at the recipe.
The time required and other little details:
Ribeye steaks are tender, so they do not consume much time on the grill or on the shelf. To state the specifics, this recipe takes up about 35 minutes in the process of preparation and cooking time of just about 5 minutes. That makes about 40 minutes of total time. As a piece of advice, use steaks that are not thicker than ½ inches.
The ingredients required:
There is a small bunch of items you must prepare in order to make the process of cooking smooth and enjoyable. That bunch is elaborated as below:
- 2 8 ounce ribeye streaks of thickness not more than ½ inch
- 2 teaspoons of rosemary, dried and crushed
- 2 teaspoons of pepper, freshly ground
- 1 minced clove of garlic
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- About a quarter cup of olive oil, extra-virgin if you will
When these items are ready to be put into the recipe, you may consider to continue with the process of cooking which is explained further as follows.
The cooking process:
Here is the climax of your recipe. Now is the time to combine all the ingredients to produce a masterpiece. Stick to the steps that follow:
- Grab a bowl and bring together rosemary, pepper, garlic, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and olive oil in it. Mix up the contents well. This is your marinade.
- Now place the ribeye steaks in this marinade and cover the contents.
- Transfer this to the fridge for half hour at the least. You may keep it longer if you want.
- Fire up your indoor grill and let it preheat at high flame for about 5 minutes.
- Chuck the marinated steaks on the grill and lower down the lid.
- Do not forget to turn the steaks over occasionally to ensure proper cooking on all sides. Marks should appear on your steaks.
- The steaks should take about 4 to 7 minutes to be ready for consumption. You may go on to grill for some more time(not to exceed 10 minutes) in order to obtain medium-rare.
With this, your Ribeye Steaks are ready; and the entire process has been completed on an indoor grill.
You shouldn’t be waiting anymore. Just go, cook!